Learn how to establish yourself on YouTube, get views and grow your subscribers. In this workshop Amir Jaffari, video strategist at VideoRocker, will share some of the aspects of his works as well tactics and concepts related to video marketing.
Some of the channels that Amir has worked with and will be used as case studies are :
Autistic boy with a passion for science who has gained more 8 million views and
more than 30,000 subscribers
A personal trainer who launched his channel and attracted more 100,000 views and 600 subscribers in less than 24 hours.
A non profit dedicated to raining awareness about homelessness. Their videos series have been featured at TIFF and viewed by than 540,000 times with 2,700 subscribers.
Key Take Aways
- ► Why YouTube : Video is the most effective and powerful way to make an impact online.
- ►Content Strategy : What is a good content and how to create a content strategy that fits your brand.
- ► Channel Strategy : How to create a YouTube brand and build cohesive channel strategy. Why some channels go viral and some don't.
- ► Promotion : How to drive traffic to your videos, and inspire people to take action.
- ► Analytics : How to track and analyse your viewers to gain actionable insights to help you perform better.