Anyone who works in communications knows that the relationship between brands and the media is mutually beneficial – brands want coverage and journalists want good stories. And digital media has changed the way both sides work. It offers so many content creation and engagement platforms. So how on earth do you get their attention? What platforms should you use? Should you only connect with journalists when you have a story to pitch?
Key Take Aways
- How has digital media changed the way brands, journalists and PR folks operate?
- How do you connect and build relationships with journalists on social media?
- Which platform(s) should you use? Twitter? LinkedIn? Facebook? Google+?
- Should you pitch journalists on social media?
- Can you pitch compellingly via social media?