Mark Blevis, co-author of the book TOUCH, will kick off what he hopes will be a lively discussion on how amateur podcasters and content producers have unlocked the power of social media — people. And, as buzzwordy as it sounds, building a community (or a sense of community) is a valid and attainable goal if you take a human approach.
In setting up the discussion, Mark will share his own experiences, some of the PodCamp history, and examples of real people (and, yes, even organizations) who are doing digital communications right (and some who are doing it very badly).
Key Take Aways
- Humanizing digital communication
- How the amateur podcasters and content producers inspired the book TOUCH
- That you already have the skills to make meaningful connections
- Social media creates long-lasting, meaning connections
- Great stories of real people are making a difference