Designers have an ongoing desire to understand their audiences better. This is true even for designers who may lack deep expertise in user research theory or methods. How to conduct user research in fast-paced environments, where project scope and budgets often don’t seem allow much “real” research at all? This session will teach you a few key principles to follow as well as examples of methodology and tools.
Key Take Aways
- Principles and key guidelies on user research
- Introduction to user journey mapping
- User research tools and methodology
- What to look for when interviewing (potential) users?
- How to pull insights from the research into the design work?