For what seems like forever, or at least a decade, we’ve heard how social media is changing communications and how it’s disrupting traditional marketing.
Social media is no longer a standalone strategy, but a part – albeit a potential critical part, of a marketing strategy. It’s to embrace the idea that like every other communications channel before it, social media is now part of the marketing mix.
Key Take Aways
- What marketing professionals and CMOs are focusing on now & for the future
- What to do when someone asks "so what is our social media strategy?"
- How consumers use social media vs. how marketers "think" they do
- The benefit of no longer looking at social media as a standalone strategy
- How social media is being woven into marketing strategies for the worlds largest brands