In this session, Keka DasGupta will share her top social marketing secrets for non-profits – proven PR, digital and social media strategies that will help you get the most from your limited budgets. From third-party fundraisers to crowdfunding campaigns, using real life examples, Keka will dispel common myths, and review creative tactics that have helped non-profits increase profile, awareness and donations.
Keka DasGupta is an award-winning PR and marketing veteran with 18 years of experience. Her non-profit client experience includes: Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Blood Services, Stephen Lewis Foundation, Goodwill, The Toronto Catholic District School Board’s Angel Foundation for Learning, Moorelands Community Services, and Fred Victor to name a few.
Key Take Aways
- How to stand out against competitors and be unmistakable – in social media and within your community
- How to uncover hidden advocates you didn’t know you had
- How to leverage PR and digital influencers to promote your organization
- How to create win-win marketing asks to create long-lasting partnerships
- When to spend for quality that pays, and when to cut costs back to win