Having spent my early years in the nineties, I am the last generation to have percieved life both before and after the emergence of the internet. I talk about my experience growing up along with it. It has become a vast sea of activity, yielding great boons but also great burdens on society. We’re going to talk about negative behaviour on the internet, as well as negative behaviour in general. We’ll discuss methods of addressing it, when to walk away, when to stand up, and what we can do to minimize the damage it causes.
Key Take Aways
- What causes negative behaviour.
- What kind of person might act in a negative manner.
- What are the consequences of negative behaviour.
- What we can do to deal with negative behaviour.
- Why negativity is necessary, inspite of it's less than preferable form.