As our digital world progresses, the sustainability of the Earth and its population will depend (and inevitably build) on those who have daily access to technology.
Nahum Mann explores the relationship between sociopolitical tensions around the world, and the rapid acceleration of computers and their integration into our environment. The presentation will look at some landmarks in our digital history, why we need to rethink copyright, and why his enterprise, YNation, is working to give youth fair access to technology and information.
Key Take Aways
- how young people + exposure to technology = landmarks in future technology
- look at how advanced youth are compared to older generations in digital landscape
- why free means better business
- how collaborative hubs can repair marginalized communities
- what’s happening at 1527 Victoria Park?