You’ve been blogging, tweeting, and otherwise creating content seemingly forever but no one is paying attention. As a result, you’re not benefitting from social media sharing or getting the website traffic you were hoping for. You’re not alone. Your work may be suffering from a lack of quality, direction, and purpose which means there’s no compelling reason for you to get the attention you were anticipating. It’s time to learn more about what content marketing can do to remedy this situation.
Content marketing is one of the hottest buzzwords in the online world and for good reason. Properly implement, content marketing plans can increase search engine visibility, social media networking, brand awareness, personal branding and sales, while decreasing costs.
Find out what content marketing is, discover useful content strategies, and learn why it has lasting potential among Internet marketers. Attendees will discover practical tactics which can be implemented immediately to effectively integrate content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media.
Key Take Aways
- Implement specific tactics to grow an audience.
- Use the tools presented to promote your content.
- Get people who visit your blog or website to share it for you and help distribute your work.
- Integrate content marketing tactics with SEO, social media, and email marketing.
- Differentiate between content strategy and tactics, and understand the importance of content marketing in an online marketing strategy.