How does data, open data and technology play a role in the planning, and revitalizations of neighbourhoods, as well as service delivery? Panelists: Salomeh Ahmadi, Munira Abukar, Idil Burale, Safiah Chowdhury, Andrew Do, Open Data Institute Devon (UK) via Skype.
Key Take Aways
- •Long-form census - how was the data being used, why it is necessary?
- • Data about neighbourhood services - how to use it, how will can it help? Apps? Maps? etc.
- •Policing and data - what data matters most?
- • How does data inform how a neighbourhood is used? Who lives there? Which services need to be provided?
- •Community hubs and how they connect to technology projects